
"You're spoiled, aren't you?" That was the first thing out of a student's mouth when I saw him this morning. I gave him a confused look and asked, "Whatever do you mean?" With his arms stretched out wide, his heart wide open and a big smile planted on his face he said, "I mean you're like this... always happy! You never get upset do you?" Gently laughing inside I, then, proceeded to give him the biggest hug I could manage! "Sure, I get upset at times, but I do my best to not attach to and hold onto those feelings." So, if being spoiled means being happy and sharing that happiness with the world around me... then, yes, I will claim to be SPOILED ROTTEN!! Thank you, M.W., for bringing an even bigger smile to my face!
2 comments:
Uhh! So Sweet! I wish I was more "spoiled" :) Not that I don't have the greatest life ever, but sometimes I just get too hung up on the negative.
Post a Comment