I decided to start walking to work from my brother's place ...for several reasons, but mainly to start shedding some of this extra weight I've gained over the years... I'm sure many can relate...
(to borrow the lovely advertising of mastercard...)
From K&T's house to the end of SFA campus: 20 minutes
From K&T's house to the corner of the Sig Tau house: 30 minutes
From K&T's house to the office door: 40 minutes, exactly!
Knowing that I am doing something healthy for my body,
Knowing that I, in a small way, am not contributing my carbon footprint,
Knowing that I took the time to slow my life down and appreciate my life today: All Priceless!
Namaste'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is amazing and I'm really happy for you- what a great feeling. Ken and I want to try and start walking during our favorite time of day (around sunset, 7:30ish) for some exercise and just to appreciate life. How often are you going to do this?
-Temp
Post a Comment