![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
Monday, June 18, 2007
In Remembrance...
Noel Robancho ~~ 11/11/1996-6/17/2007 ~~ My Noel, I will miss you dearly but I take comfort knowing that you are at peace and free of your pain. Play nice with Raja, say hello to all of those that have gone before me, and know that Mommy will see you again. You remain in my heart always! ~~ As some of you know, Noel was diagnosed with kidney failure a few months ago. She had been doing fine. Unfortunately, her health began to decline dramatically these last couple of weeks. So, I made the VERY tough decision early this morning that it was time for her release. My sweet girl followed the paw prints of those before her back to heaven around 9:20 this morning. She is in peace and is up there in that great big field of grass, I imagine, running around like crazy! I will miss her dearly and am thankful for having such a treasure in my life. She brought me great joy and some wonderful memories to always look back on. I will surely miss that great big smile of hers! Rest in peace, Noelgirl. Love, Mommy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment