Monday, January 31, 2011

Positive Quotes

Last week, Friday, one of my students brought me a list of positive quotes that had been sent to her via email. She remembered the Henry Ford quote I mentioned in class and thought I would enjoy the list. She was right!!

I enjoyed them so much I thought I would share them here with all of you!

Thanks for sharing your positivity, Treva!


"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Never be discouraged, because every wrong attempt, when left behind you, is another step forward taking you closer to your goals." ~ Thomas A. Edison

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." ~ Zig Ziglar

"First we make our habits, then our habits make us." ~ Charles C. Noble

"Our bodies are our gardens - our wills are our gardeners." ~Willam Shakespeare

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." ~Jim Rohn

I hope you enjoyed the list. Is there one that really resonated with you? If you have a favorite quote you'd like to share, I'd love for you to post it. Thanks!

No comments: