It is in the impermanence of life that I take comfort...that ALL things come to an end.
Those we meet on the path flow in and out of our lives, peace does eventually replace the heartache within, laughter becomes sadness becomes laughter...and my life, too, shall see its end.
It is not the end of this life that brings fear into my heart. It is the thought that I may not live this life to its fullest expression of ALL that it is intended to be. And so, with each breath I shall continue to push towards my edge, to face my fears, to find the strength that, once again, finds me back in the flow of life.
I will be brave,
I will laugh...and laugh even more,
I will be stupidly funny & corny,
I will fail...and I will get back up,
I will be strong,
I will dance, I will sing
I will love...I will love.
Those we meet on the path flow in and out of our lives, peace does eventually replace the heartache within, laughter becomes sadness becomes laughter...and my life, too, shall see its end.
It is not the end of this life that brings fear into my heart. It is the thought that I may not live this life to its fullest expression of ALL that it is intended to be. And so, with each breath I shall continue to push towards my edge, to face my fears, to find the strength that, once again, finds me back in the flow of life.
I will be brave,
I will laugh...and laugh even more,
I will be stupidly funny & corny,
I will fail...and I will get back up,
I will be strong,
I will dance, I will sing
I will love...I will love.







1 comment:
absolutely beautiful!!!! your words are just what I needed to hear today. thank you!
Post a Comment