Or perhaps this is my body's way of telling me to get some much needed rest. Hmm???
I've been sick with a miserable cold the past few days. Our bare, naked Christmas tree taunts me each time I walk by, begging me to give it some life and add its much needed ornaments to its waiting limbs. With absolutely no energy and a headache that made me feel as if my head was going to split in two... that particular task has escaped my abilities.
I've been sick with a miserable cold the past few days. Our bare, naked Christmas tree taunts me each time I walk by, begging me to give it some life and add its much needed ornaments to its waiting limbs. With absolutely no energy and a headache that made me feel as if my head was going to split in two... that particular task has escaped my abilities.
Perhaps today will tell a different story....

No comments:
Post a Comment