Friday, February 13, 2009

Didgeridoo-doo-doo


Yes, I am now the proud owner of a didgeridoo! Of course, I can't play the thing but there's always time to learn. My good friend, Kim, and I ended up at this great hidden gem of a store in our little town of Nacogdoches called Voyagers Dream II last Saturday.
Maybe it was the margaritas, maybe I was caught up in the moment, or just maybe that didg was MEANT to go home with me that day. There's a pretty fair amount of synchronicity surrounding this little didg... and I DO LOVE synchronistic events. There are absolutely NO coincidences in life... all events have a purpose. So, the didj....

After dropping Kim off at her car I skipped over to Lee & Cindy's house to show off my brand new toy. As soon as I walked into the living room Lee asked me, "Is that a didgeridoo?!" Apparently, he had a dream about a didg just the week before and had it in mind to do some looking online for a didg. I guess he forgot about it until I walked in. Well, the following day Lee got to work on making his own didg using a pvc pipe and some beeswax. That's really HIS story to tell, but it's pretty darn funny!!! Hee hee! Okay, so Tuesday morning I picked up the latest edition of the Natural Awakenings magazine when I was at Java Jacks. I didn't get a chance to read it until later that evening. Guess what was on the first page I turned to?! Mind you, I DID NOT start by opening it at the front cover. When I opened the mag I was staring at an announcement for a didgeridoo workshop THIS Sunday at the Unity Church in Tyler!!! Wink, wink, wink from the Universe!!! Love it!! So, I totally have to go to the workshop, right? The didj.... who knew?!

My little attempt on finding that drone..... it's okay, laugh... I DID!!!

No comments: