Monday, October 25, 2010

21 Days of Joy: Spirit Fingers!

Day #11: Spirit Fingers!

I was on a search for a pair of board shorts today so I could wear them for Wednesday's surf lesson. You would think living in a beach town would make it easy. The answer to that would be NO. Apparently, this particular item is sold in line with the seasonal merchandise. It makes sense, I suppose. I digress. My search brought me to a store near Wrightsville Beach called Redix. I have never been to this store before. I actually thought it was a hardware store until someone recommended it to me. This store sells just about everything... I imagine it's a real tourists delight!! If you can believe it, I actually DID find a pair of board shorts... on sale, too! I had a little extra time before I headed over to Tower 7 to meet a friend for dinner so I thought I'd look around the store. Way, way, way in the back I saw something which caused me to break out in laughter! What could it possibly have been, you ask? Why, spirit fingers, of course!!!


Oh, gosh, it's the little things like this that tickle me silly! I mean, who needs a pair of pom pons when you have SPIRIT FINGERS??!!! :-))

No comments: